“Omg everyone needs to go here... Lots of fun. I did the agrojet (reaches 100km/h in less than 4 seconds) and the swoop (where you drop from 40m high and can reach 130km/h!). Highly recommend both and the other rides look fun too. Even if you're scared of heights (like me!) definitely try the swoop, I ended up loving it!”
- How much per person?
$55.00 per person.
- Can I purchase Swoop in a package to make things cheaper?
Yes, we have individual packages and family packages. Click here for more details.
- Is it the same cost if we have 1, 2 or 3 people?
YES, $55.00 per person per ride.
- How high is it?
Swoop is 40 metres / 141 feet off the ground.
- Do you operate Swoop in the rain?
- How many people can Swoop at once?
Up to 3 people at once.
- Once in the air how do we come down?
One lucky person is tasked with pulling the rip-cord.
- What is the minimum age to participate?
We don’t work on a minimum age we require participants to be a minimum height of 1 metre tall.
- What is the maximum weight limit?
Combined weight of 270kg. Click here for all ride requirements
- Is it scary?
It can be confronting for some people, but others thrive off the adrenaline rush. You won’t know until you try it.
Other rides you might like