PEDAL POWERED PODS
Travel up to 50km/h in suspended aerodynamic racing pods for 3 laps around 600m of track. Who is the fastest? The race is on.
Go Shweeb Racer, Go!
NUMBER OF RACERS AT ONE TIME:
1 or 2
Selected by Google as the most innovative future eco-friendly form of public transportation (in 2010).
- How much per person? $49.00 per person.
- It is the same cost if we have 2 people? YES, $49.00 per person per ride.
- How many laps around? You race 3 laps around our 200m track.
- Do you operate Shweeb in the rain? YES
- How many can ride at once? Each pod takes one person and we have 2 tracks. So two racing at one time in individual pods.
- How fast are they? You control the speed depending how fast you pedal. They can reach speeds of 50km/h if you pedal hard and fast like an Olympian.
- When were they introduced to the park? The Shweeb opened in 2007.
- What is the minimum age to participate? We don’t work on a minimum age we require riders to be minimum height of 1.3m.
- What is the maximum height? 2m
- Are they fun? YES, especially if you have someone to race against.