Soar like a bird, spinning, rolling and flipping above a 220km/h wind tunnel. Feel your face contort as you freefall for longer than a standard skydive.
Just like floating through clouds.
NUMBER OF FLYERS AT A TIME:
Up to 220kmph
The only place you can body fly in New Zealand!
- How much per person? $49.00 per person.
- Can I purchase Freefall Xtreme in a package to make things cheaper? Yes, we have individual packages and family packages. Click here for more details.
- How long does it take? The total experience takes approximately 15 minutes. Includes full training, safety briefing, changing into flight suit and flying.
- How long do you fly? You will fly for 1 & 1/2 minutes. This is longer than a 12,000ft skydive freefall.
- Do you operate Freefall Xtreme in the rain? YES
- How many people can fly at once? Only person at a time.
- Do I need to wear anything special? We will provide you with a special flying suit to help elevate you in the wind tunnel?
- Will I fly away? No, we have a large safety net overhead which keeps you within our reach.
- What is the minimum age to participate? We don’t work on a minimum age we require flyers to be at least 20kg.
- What is the maximum weight limit? 150kg
- Will I be able to do flying tricks? It takes a great deal of flying time to master these tricks. If you are stable enough you will be able to fly unassisted and maybe complete a few 360degree spins.
- Is flying fun? YES, it’s a really different experience and we’ll give you a complementary hair style for the day.