Descend the hill and hit one of three ramps (beginner, intermediate or advanced) to hit air like never before. You’ll have plenty of hang time to throw down tricks, before landing on a giant Freestyle Airbag.
Whether you’re a beginner having a go at your first small jumps, or an international slopestyle superstar, the airbag provides safety and confidence to progress at any level.
Note: All riders must wear a helmet and have their knees and elbows covers. We recommend wearing a full face helmet but this is not compulsory. Additional safety gear (full face helmet, neck brace, knee pads, body armour) can be hired from reception.
NUMBER OF RAMPS:
- How much per person? $30.00 per person.
- How many jumps can I do? As many as you like within a 2hour time session.
- Do I need my own bike? Yes
- Do I need to have experience? We would recommend only attempting the AirBag if you are a confident biker. This includes mountain biking, BMX etc.
- Do I need to wear a helmet? Yes. We recommend a full-face helmet but this is only a safety precaution.
- What other safety equipment do I require? Knee and elbow pads are recommended but not a necessity. We do however require elbows and knees to be covered with clothing at the bear minimum.
- Do you operate the AirBag in the rain? No. Unfortunately the AirBag becomes too slippery when wet so ride closure is required for safety reason.
- What is the minimum age? 8years. Parental consent required for those aged between 8-13yrs.