“Omg everyone needs to go here... Lots of fun. I did the agrojet (reaches 100km/h in less than 4 seconds) and the swoop (where you drop from 40m high and can reach 130km/h!). Highly recommend both and the other rides look fun too. Even if you're scared of heights (like me!) definitely try the swoop, I ended up loving it!”
- How much per person?
$55.00 per person.
- Can I purchase Agrojet in a package to make things cheaper?
Yes, we have individual packages and family packages. Click here for more details.
- It is the same cost if we have 2 people?
YES, $55.00 per person per ride.
- If I am travelling alone can I still experience the Agrojet or will I need to go with someone else who I may not know?
No, we will not make you experience Agrojet with a stranger.
- How many laps around?
You complete 3 hot laps around our 1km track. Each lap is a different route.
- Do you operate Agrojet in the rain?
- Will I get wet?
No not normally. On the odd occasion there is a cross wind you may receive a few splashes but nothing dramatic. We do have ponchos available should it be raining.
- How many can ride at once?
Maximum of 2 people plus our professional driver.
- Can I drive the jetboat?
No unfortunately you cannot.
- What is the minimum age and height to participate?
3 years old (on the proviso the child can securely fit our safety belt harness) and a minimum height of 1m.
- What is the maximum weight limit?
We do not have one. We do have a belt extension for larger people. Click here for ride and age requirements
- Is it fast and fun?
Yes, fast like a Ferrari on water and super fun.
Other rides you might like