To our valued customers,
We hope you; your family and friends are all safe and well.
We are pleased to announce that we will be re-opening at 10am on Saturday 16th May. Our opening hours and days have been adjusted due to the impact of COVID, however we are committed to sharing the Velocity love and good vibes on the days we are open. Please click here for our opening hours.
In order to ensure that we adhere to the Level Two restrictions our site may look a little different, but don’t be alarmed it’ll no doubt be like this right across NZ. We are committed to providing an ongoing fun yet safe environment for people to enjoy our adventure activities. We do ask for your patience and understanding as we work to ensure the safety of all visitors and the time between trips to undertake cleaning.
We have introduced robust cleaning and distancing procedures to ensure we minimise any potential risk. Be rest assured we’re still the same happy people wanting to share our adventure park with you.
We will be operating under the following guidelines:
- All visitors entering the premises will be required to provide their details for contact tracing. We have a contactless electronic QR code check in system which requires a smartphone, and also a manual system for those with no smartphone.
- Please maintain a 2 metre distance from other people/ groups of people at all times.
- To accommodate social distancing and in fairness to all visitors we ask
that you limit your visit to no longer than two hours.
- Please use the hand sanitizer provided around the park.
- Please stay within your bubble.
- Any persons with Covid-19 symptoms please refrain from entering the premises.
Thank you for your patience in these trying times. Our Kiwi crew look forward to seeing you and sharing our Velocity vibes. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact our friendly team.
Stay safe, stay positive and thank you for supporting a local owned and operating business.
Refund and Rescheduling Policy:
Please note that we have a no refund policy but that is because we have a rescheduling policy.
When purchasing tickets and vouchers directly from our website or over the Velocity Valley counter, the items have a validation period of 12 months from date of purchase.
If for some reason you are unable to experience the rides you have purchased on the selected day, you can reschedule them for a later date. Or, you can can transfer the voucher in full to another person/name. Please contact us directly to arrange this transfer.
Activity Ride selection can be made once onsite – too easy. We welcome you to redeem your voucher anytime between our operating hours. Please note that these will differ from time to time due to the impact of COVID-19. Please visit our Contact Us page for the most up-to-date operating hours.