Dive Into Full Velocity!
Do you have what it takes to nose-dive headfirst to the ground from 40 metres high? Swoop is the only way to find out – a superhuman swing that puts the power of adrenaline into your own hands. Suspended from the height of a 11-storey building (40 metres / 141 feet) and strapped into a body bag, your fate is in your hands – release the cord to face your biggest fears and swoop from 0 to 130kmph in 1 second. Headfirst into full velocity. We dare you to keep your eyes wide open as you inch your way to the top – and get ready to release the ripcord for a cliffhanging 40 metre drop.
No guts no glory!
NUMBER OF PEOPLE:
1, 2, or 3
40m / 141ft
Travel at 9.8 metres per second = full velocity in just over 3 seconds!
- How much per person? $55.00 per person.
- Can I purchase Swoop in a package to make things cheaper? Yes, we have individual packages and family packages. Click here for more details.
- Is it the same cost if we have 1, 2 or 3people? YES, $55.00 per person per ride.
- How high is it? Swoop is 40 metres / 141 feet off the ground.
- Do you operate Swoop in the rain? YES
- How many people can Swoop at once? Up to 3 people at once.
- Once in the air how do we come down? One lucky person is tasked with pulling the rip-cord.
- What is the minimum age to participate? We don’t work on a minimum age we require participants to be a minimum height of 1 metre tall.
- What is the maximum weight limit? Combined weight of 3tonne, so no weight limit.
- Is it scary? It can be confronting for some people, but others thrive off the adrenaline rush. You won’t know until you try it.