NZ’s Best Value!
Experience Velocity Valley’s biggest adrenaline rush! Take the ultimate leap of faith from 43m – with New Zealand’s best value bungy! It’s called terminal velocity cos when you fall…well, you can work it out.
Remember, you only live once!
No pre-booking required. Flexibility to redeem your voucher any time between 9am and 5pm daily.
NUMBER OF JUMPERS AT ONE TIME:
1 OR 2
ROTORUA BUNGY HEIGHT:
43m or 143 ft
The most popular introductory Bungy Jump in New Zealand.
- How much per person? $129.00 per person.
- How high is it? 43m high.
- Can we tandem jump here? Yes, tandem bungy is available.
- If we do a tandem jump do we both still have to pay $129.00 each. Yes, $129.00 per person per jump for tandem or solo.
- Can I purchase Bungy within a package and enjoy more rides within your adventure park? Yes, our VIP package includes and bungy jump and 4 additional adventure rides. Only one bungy jump per VIP package.
- Do you operate Bungy in the rain? YES
- What is the minimum age to participate? 10 yrs of age. Any child between the age of 10-15yrs must have parental consent.
- What is the minimum weight to participate? 35kgs (77 lbs)
- What is the maximum weight limit? 200kg (440 lbs) for a solo jump and 200kg combined weight for tandem jumps.
- What if I don’t jump? We will never force you to jump. We will help you gather confidence to take the leap. If you absolutely can not jump we will return to the ground, however no refund will be given, so try your best to jump!
- Is it scary? Bungy jumping is real test of confidence. It is extremely confronting for many people, but others thrive off the adrenaline rush. This is the ultimate leap and adrenaline rush.