Experience the world’s first ever commercial jet sprint – launching around our custom-designed course at 100km/h and 3Gs of force. Live out those James Bond chase scene fantasies in New Zealand’s fastest jet sprint.
Guaranteed to take your breath away.
NUMBER OF PASSENGERS:
1 or 2
The jet unit pumps out 11,000 litres of water per minute
- How much per person? $49.00 per person.
- Can I purchase Agrojet in a package to make things cheaper? Yes, we have individual packages and family packages. Click here for more details.
- It is the same cost if we have 2 people? YES, $49.00 per person per ride.
- If I am travelling alone can I still experience the Agrojet or will I need to go with someone else who I may not know? No, we will not make you experience Agrojet with a stranger.
- How many laps around? You complete 3 hot laps around our 1km track. Each lap is a different route.
- Do you operate Agrojet in the rain? YES
- Will I get wet? No not normally. On the odd occasion there is a cross wind you may receive a few splashes but nothing dramatic. We do have ponchos available should it be raining.
- How many can ride at once? Maximum of 2 people plus our professional driver.
- Can I drive the jetboat? No unfortunately you cannot.
- What is the minimum age to participate? 3 years old (on the proviso the child can securely fit our safety belt harness) and a minimum height of 1m.
- What is the maximum weight limit? We do not have one. We do have a belt extension for larger people.
- Is it fast and fun? Yes, fast like a Ferrari on water and super fun.
IMPORTANT : WE HAVE HELD OUR SINGLE-RIDE RATE OF $49 FOR THE LAST 10 YEARS, HOWEVER FROM 1ST OCT 2019 THIS WILL BE INCREASING TO $55 PER PERSON.