ITS OUR 25TH BIRTHDAY – WOOHOO!
Everyone loves a good Birthday Celebration and we’re no different. Since opening back in 1998, we have shared our fun and adventure with hundreds of thousands of people. To celebrate our 25th birthday we are offering $40.00 rides – that’s a huge $15.00 saving off our normal price.
Valid for Labour Weekend only, 21-23 October 2023.
21 October – Open 9am to 9pm, Velocity Valley Under Lights event. Come experience Velocity Valley’s Rides during the day AND night.
Due to Health and Safety, Agrojet can only operate until 7:30pm.
22 & 23rd October – Open 9am to 5pm
Terms and Conditions
- Rides must be completed during Labour Weekend – 21-23rd October 2023, cannot be transferred to another day
- Price is also valid over the counter
- Not valid in conjunction with any other offer. No further discounts can be applied to this offer.
- No refunds, any unused rides will be turned into credit towards full priced rides at another date.
- Discounted price does not apply to Rotorua Bungy Jump.
- Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Shweeb Racer and Swoop are all equivalent to 1 Adventure Ride.
Frequently Asked Questions
- What if I want to do more than one ride? You can purchase as many $40 rides as you need.
- What about kids’ price? Adult and kids are the same price $40 each. If you are wanting to buy 8 or more rides to share within a family – please check our family 8 or 10 rides package for you best value option (normal T’s&C’s apply)
- Is there a discount on Bungy? There is no Bungy Jump operating Labour Weekend.
- What if I change my mind what ride I want to do? That’s fine – the $40 rate applies to any of our rides (Swoop, Agrojet, Freefall Xtreme, Shweeb Racer) when you purchase a $40 ride, it doesn’t mean you have to do a particular ride, you can change your mind anytime up until you get on the ride.
- What if I can’t make it on the day I booked? $40 rides can only be redeemed within the Labour Weekend period (21-23rd October). If you can’t make it on the day you have booked, you can choose a different day within that weekend. If you can’t make it that weekend you can gift it to someone else or you can hold the value of the rides as credit and put that value towards full priced rides at another date.
- If I can’t make it, can I get a refund? We have a no refund policy, if you cannot make it, you can hold the value of the rides as credit and put that value towards full priced rides at another date. Alternatively, you can gift your rides to a friend.
- I have a 10% discount card; can I use it on the $40 ride? No, you can’t, the $40 ride rate is heavily discounted down from $55. If you still want to use the discount card, you will need to apply it to one of our full priced packages or save it for another visit.
- What if its raining? We still operate in all weather conditions.
- Is VERTIGO included? No, our brand new ride is $150.00 pp as this is a high adrenaline ride, similar to a bungy jump so the cost is higher.
Please note that the park will be very busy and, in some cases, long wait times may apply, this is out of our control due to the nature of the rides and the unknown of how many people will be in the park at one time. Please be patient.