LOOKING FOR AN EVENT
WITH A DIFFERENCE?
We specialise in tailor-made event packages designed to suit your style of event, time frame and budget, ensuring that you receive an outstanding and memorable event.
Our team building programmes are specifically
- suit your group
- actively encourage all participants to step outside their comfort zone
- support teamwork
- promote communication in a fun and entertaining way
OUR RIDE CHALLENGES
SWOOP BULLS EYE CHALLENGE
- Three participants are harnessed on the Swoop and raised to a height of 40m.
- One person in the group is nominated to pull the rip cord.
- After a 12m free fall the cable catches you sending you into a large pendulum swing.
- Each person must shoot at the large bull’s eye printed on the ground meters below with a ball provided by us.
- The highest points gained and accuracy will win the challenge.
JET SPRINT NAVIGATION
- Two participants at a time must memorise two different jet sprint courses and then successfully navigate the driver around the course.
- (Note: We provide the professional driver!!)
- Points are awarded for successful navigators.
- Participants don’t get wet – only the boat does.
SHWEEB RACING CHALLENGE
- Race around the 600m human powered monorail racetrack.
- Up to four team members at a time.
- Points are awarded for quickest times.
- A high impact challenge with all fitness levels being able to participate with ease.
FREEFALL XTREME BODY FLYING CHALLENGE
- Fly unattached suspended on a giant wind tunnel over our inflated flight zone.
- Velocity Valley flight masters assist you in your mission.
- The challenge is set for those that can fly unassisted.
- Points are gained for originality and style.
EVENT STYLE OPTIONS
ROTATIONAL TEAMBUILDING PROGRAMMES
- Velocity Valley can move your group between high adrenaline, to problem solving, to strategic challenges with flair and ease.
- Scores are recorded on each challenge to find the winning team on the day.
- Our activities can be selected to suit individual group requirements and time frames.
OFF-SITE CATERING VENUES
- Enjoy a hotel style meal or BBQ.
- Undercover decking area fits up to 40 people.
- Our indoor Reception (The Hub) is available for larger groups.
- Can create themed spaces.
- Option to bring your own food and drink or have us arrange it for you.
Contact us to find out more about catering options available.
FLEXI-PASS OPTIONS – PICK YOUR OWN ADVENTURE PROGRAMME
- Explore our Flexi – Pass package options where individuals can choose their own Velocity Valley adventure programme on the day.
- Pre book either a “Pick Two” or “Pick Three” activity pack and let them go wild!
- A great way to reward the team for a job well done or an exciting welcome function to open your conference.
HIRE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE PARK – THE ULTIMATE REWARD
- Gain exclusive use of our adventure park for the duration of your visit – dependent on numbers and activities selected.
- Twilight events are also available for after hours and exclusive use events are available during daylight savings months.
- Enjoy our fantastic surroundings, facilities and Rotorua attractions as the sun goes down.
THE BEST OF BOTH WORLDS – ADVENTURE AND AGRICULTURE COLLIDES
- Challenge your team to a mix of unique farming activities and Rotorua adventure challenges, across the 350 acre property.
- Events can be designed for up to 600 delegates either doing the Amazing Farm Race or rotational team building activities.
- Activities can be selected to suit individual group requirements and time frames.
Please contact Velocity Valley to discuss your requirements.
CHRISTMAS AND STAFF FUNCTIONS
Christmas at Velocity Valley is a great way to reward your staff in a fun, relaxing and exciting atmosphere. We pride ourselves in offering a range of activities in one easily accessible location with differing levels of adrenaline to suit a wide variety of people.