V-FORCE – REVERSE BUNGY
Leave your fears at the gate. Strap in for take-off before you launch 45 metres into the air travelling at speeds of up to 80km/ph
Feel the 4.6 G-force as the cage releases sending you sky-high then returning to earth in a downward spin suspended by the heavy-duty Bungy cords.
Break out of your comfort zone and take on this wild reverse Bungy ride.
Minimum Age 10 Years, Minimum Height 1.1 metres (110cm), Maximum Weight 200kgs combined in the cage.
Maximum 2 persons per ride
NUMBER OF PASSENGERS: 2
MINIMUM AGE: 10 Yrs
TRAVEL AT 80 KM/PH
Experience 4.6 G’s
Rotorua’s ONLY Reverse Bungy
- How much per person? $55.00 per person.
- Can I purchase V-Force in a package to make things cheaper? Yes, we have individual packages and family packages. Click here for more details.
- Is it the same cost if we have 2 people? YES, $55.00 per person per ride.
- If I am travelling alone can I still experience the V-Force or will I need to go with someone else who I may not know? No, we will not make you experience V-Force with a stranger.
- Do you operate V-Force in the rain? YES
- Will I get wet? If it is raining you will get wet as it is an open cage, however you will be having far too much fun to notice the rain.
- How many can ride at once? Maximum of 2 people.
- What is the minimum age to participate? 10 years old and a minimum height of 1.1m. Click here for all our ride requirements
- What is the maximum weight limit? 200kg combined weight in the cage.
- Do you need parental consent to ride the V-Force? Children 10 – 15 yrs must have parental consent