Invincible. Unstoppable. Alive.
Rotorua Bungy is where you feel invincible and become unstoppable. You take yourself to the edge of your limits and find out what you’re made of. There’s nothing like a 43 metre / 141 feet freefall hurling you towards the ground at 60kmph to make you feel alive. You can take this leap of faith on your own or double-up to take on Rotorua Bungy as a tandem. It takes only one jump to become legendary.
Are you ready for it?
Minimum Age 10, Minimum Weight 35kg, Maximum Weight 150kg (Solo Jump), or 200kg (Tandem Jump)
Completed a Bungy Jump, Now do it in REVERSE! Check out our newest ride V-Force! V-Force Reverse Bungy Jump – Check out the V-Force Here
NUMBER OF JUMPERS AT ONE TIME: 1 OR 2
ROTORUA BUNGY HEIGHT: 43m or 141 ft
FACT: Best Value Bungy in New Zealand.
- How much per person? $149.00 per person.
- How high is it? 43 metres or 141 feet high.
- Can we tandem jump here? Yes, tandem bungy is available.
- If we do a tandem jump do we both still have to pay $149.00 each. Yes, $149.00 per person per jump for tandem or solo.
- Can I purchase Bungy within a package and enjoy more rides within your adventure park? Yes, our VIP package includes and bungy jump and 4 additional adventure rides. Only one bungy jump per VIP package.
- Do you operate Bungy in the rain? YES
- What is the minimum age to participate? 10 yrs of age. Any child between the age of 10-15yrs must have parental consent.
- What is the minimum weight to participate? 35kgs (77 lbs)
- What is the maximum weight limit? 150kg (330 lbs) for a solo jump (on the proviso that you can fit our safety harness) and 200kg combined weight for tandem jumps.
- What if I don’t jump? We will never force you to jump. We will help you gather confidence to take the leap. If you absolutely can not jump we will return to the ground, however no refund will be given, so try your best to jump!
- Is it scary? Bungy jumping is a real test of confidence. It is extremely confronting for many people, but others thrive off the adrenaline rush. This is the ultimate leap and the ultimate thrill of extreme adrenaline.