“Omg everyone needs to go here... Lots of fun. I did the agrojet (reaches 100km/h in less than 4 seconds) and the swoop (where you drop from 40m high and can reach 130km/h!). Highly recommend both and the other rides look fun too. Even if you're scared of heights (like me!) definitely try the swoop, I ended up loving it!”
- How much per person?
$150.00 per person.
- How high is it?
43 metres or 141 feet high.
- Can I purchase VERTIGO within a package and enjoy more rides within your adventure park?
Yes, our VIP package includes VERTIGO and 4 additional adventure rides. Only one VERTIGO drop per VIP package.
- Do you operate vertigo in the rain?
- What is the minimum age to participate?
10 yrs of age. Any child between the age of 10-17yrs must have parental consent. Click here for all ride requirements
- What is the minimum weight to participate?
55kgs (121 lbs)
- What is the maximum weight limit?
110kg (243 lbs)
- What if I don’t drop?
If you decide not to go through with VERTIGO and you are still on the ground we are happy to process a refund. However if you are within the VERTIGO Cage and you decide not to drop you will NOT receive a refund.
Other rides you might like